Fibra was originally designed in 1953 as a drapery fabric by Hungarian designer Eszter Haraszty. The pattern is based on the heddles of a loom.
- Pattern: Fibra
- Colorway: Natural and Silver
- Content: 71% Cotton 29% Polyester
- Repeat: 7" H 5" V
- Origin: United States
- Construction: Nanotex finish, acrylic backing
- Width: 54"
- Weight: 14 oz per linear yard
- Durability: 50,000 double rubs
To-The-Trade $ Per Yard: $68.00
Modern Fabrics $ Per Yard: $32.00
Over 53% Savings!
| Request A Sample Swatch |
2 - 1/2 yards