Weaver and printmaker Anni Albers orignally designed Eclat in 1974 as a printed upholstery. Reintroduced as Eclat Weave, the pattern is now a woven textile.
- Pattern: Eclat Weave
- Colorway: Tangerine
- Content: 34% Cotton 34% Rayon 32% Polyester
- Origin: United States
- Construction: Nano-tex finish
- Width: 54"
- Weight: 17.5oz per linear yard
- Durability: 60,000+ double rubs
- Designer: Anni Albers, 1974
To-The-Trade $ Per Yard: $83.00
Modern Fabrics $ Per Yard: $49
| Request A Sample Swatch |
Save $34.00 Off Net Price Per Yard!