- Pattern: Gibson
- Colorway: Spirit
- Content: 79% Cotton 21% Polyester
- Origin: Woven in Germany
- Construction: Acrylic Backing
- Repeat: 6"H 6"V
- Width: 56"
- Weight: 30oz per linear yard
- Durability: 50,000+ double rubs
- Designed by Dorothy Cosonas 2007
Gibson is created using a textured epinglé construction and is based on the circle motif used in the work of artist Ellsworth Kelly.
To-The-Trade $ Per Yard: $112.00
Modern Fabrics $ Per Yard: $56
Total Yards / Measurements:
Save $56.00 Off Net Price Per Yard!