Bernhardt Textiles Plain: Violet by Christian Biecher | Wool Upholstery & Pillow Fabric
OUT OF STOCK
Save $36.00 Per Yard!
Bernhardt Textiles Plain: Violet
- Pattern: Plain
- Colorway: Violet
- Designer: Christian Biecher
- Content: 95% wool, 5% polyamide
- Finish: Acrylic Backing
- Width: 55"
- Weight: 21.51oz per linear yard
- Durability: 100,000+ double rubs
- Primary Use: Upholstery, pillows, heavy drapery, wall pannels
- Cleaning: To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot clean, using a mild water-free solvent or dry cleaning product.
MODERN FABRIC SAYS
Less is more when it comes to this fabric. Yes, like the name states it is "Plain" but it is very beautiful too. 95% wool with a tiny weave texture that is suprisingly soft. The weight is very light making it perfect for almost any use. I think this is a perfect choice for any contemporary interior or a classic MCM redesign. Many beautiful colors now available, and I priced it to sell so don't hesitate. Violet is a beautiful vibrant purple, wow!
To-The-Trade $ Per Yard: $61.00