Camira Main Line Flax Stripe: Metropolitan | Wool Flax upholstery fabric
Total Yards / Measurements:
OUT OF STOCK
Camira Main Line Flax Stripe: Metropolitan
- Pattern: Main Line Flax Stripe
- Colorway: Metropolitan
- Content: 70% Virgin Wool, 30% Flax
- Origin: United Kingdom
- Width: 54"
- Repeat: 4.5" W
- Direction: Up the bolt
- Weight: 13oz per linear yard
- Durability: 90,000+ double rubs
- Cleaning: W/S Clean with a water-based cleaning agent or solvent: Depending on the stain, you can use a dry-cleaning solvent, the foam of a mild detergent, or upholstery shampoo.
Main Line Flax Stripe is a charmingly quaint complement to our plain weave bast fibre fabric, Main Line Flax. This 70/30 wool flax blend has a homespun, rustic feel to it, whilst performing in terms of inherent flame retardancy. The tone on tone stripe shades have been carefully selected to sit among the Main Line Flax palette, a combination ideally suited to soft seating and hospitality furniture.
MODERN FABRICS SAYS:
Beautiful natural wool/flax stripe. I LOVE THIS ONE. The gray and blue color cambo is very saphisticated and calm looking, makes me think of Ralph Lauren designs. Absoultely perfect for upholstery or pillows. I LOVE THIS!