Carroll Leather Gobi : Brazin Ombre | Brown and White Tibetan Sheepskin 23" x 46"
Total Quantity / Square Footage:
20 hides in stock!
Each hide is approximately 23" x 46" = $199 per hide.
To purchase 1 hide enter "1" into your shopping cart.
One hide is equivalent to approx. 1/2 yards of fabric.
Please contact us if you have any questions about ordering leather.
- Style: Gobi
- Colorway: Brazin Ombre- Brown and white
- Content: 100% Tibetan Sheepskin
- Origin: Made in Tibet
- Size: 23" x 46" (SOLD BY THE HIDE)
- Avg. legth of sheep hair: 4" to 5"
- Durability: Upholstery, rugs and draping over sofas and chairs, purses, pillows, dog beds.
- Attend to spills and stains as quickly as possible with spot cleaning
- Tibetan fur can benefit greatly from brushing with a wire pet brush (pet slicker pad). Brushing with a wire wool comb helps to restore the fluffy appearance and natural “loft” of the fibers.
- Regular vacuuming with a plain suction vacuum cleaner will help to maintain wool fibers as well. Do NOT use turbo or revolving brush vacuum cleaners as they can damage the wool fiber and cause frizz
Brazin Ombre is a white on top and brown underneath giving it a very unique and rich look.
Add texture to your interior with this stunning sheepskin from Carroll Leather. Luxuriously soft and fluffy this sheepskin is perfect for upholstery, rugs and draping over sofas and chairs. The long, curly wool is entirely unique to this species and creates an inviting look. These hides are small - 23" x 46" so don't be surprised. Due to it's uniqueness and rearity no samples are available, so you will just have to trust us that these little hides are worth it. It's like getting the most amazing and soft kitty kat in the mail, one that doesn't scrach or bite. I have been petting these hides since we got them, and I have kept a few for us!