Camira Rivet EGL50 : Grey Brindle
Total Yards / Measurements:
- Pattern: Rivet
- Colorway: Grey Brindle
- Content: 100% REPREVE® Recycled Polyester
- Origin: United Kingdom
- Width: 55"
- Environmental info: Sustainable and compostable
- Weight: 8.25 oz per linear yard
- Durability: 50,000+ double rubs
- Washable to 140F. Clean with a water-based cleaning agent or solvent. Depending on the stain, you can use a dry-cleaning solvent, the foam of a mild detergent, or upholstery shampoo.
MODERN FABRICS SAYS
Rivet is a fixating fabric which not only connects with the modern collaborative workplace, but also forms a bridge between textile traditions and future innovation. Designed to blend the aesthetic qualities of luxury woollen apparel with modern performance sportswear, Rivet is a lightly textured hopsack which emulates the swathe of suiting in a well-heeled synthetic.
Made from 100% REPREVE®, a brand of recycled polyester made from used plastic bottles, Rivet celebrates Camira’s 20 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing recycled fabrics.