Geiger Textiles Foothills: Cobalt Stripe | Upholstery & Pillow Fabric
Total Yards / Measurements:
Geiger Textiles Foothills: Cobalt Stripe
- Pattern: Foothills
- Colorway: Cobalt Stripe
- Content: 54% Rayon 43% Wool 3% Nylon
- Finish: PFOA-Free Stain Resistant
- Repeat: 2.50” horizontal .75" Vertical
- Origin: USA
- Width: 54"
- Weight: 23.64 oz per linear yard
- Durability: 50,000+ double rubs
- Maintenance: S - Clean with Mild, Dry Cleaning Solvent
Inspired by designer Joseph White’s childhood ties to Appalachia, the Taconic Collection pairs traditional handwoven constructions with a thoughtful exploration of tonality and tactility. Each of these five seating textiles began on the loom in White’s Brooklyn studio. The medium-scale patterns, breadth of color, and non-orthogonal geometry of the collection represent a subtle, yet intentional expansion of the Geiger Textiles offer.
The Foothills pattern is a graphic reference to the foothills of the Taconic range of the Appalachian Mountains. This textural blend of matte wool and lustrous rayon began as a handwoven pattern that designer Joseph White created on his loom.
Modern Fabrics $ Per Yard: $32