HBF Textiles Beetle Beetle 945 88 : Rice SILVER by Elodie Blanchard
Total Yards / Measurements:
- Pattern: Beetle
- Colorway: Rice (Silver)
- Designer: Elodie Blanchard
- Content: 81% polyester, 19% polyacrylic
- Width: 56"
- Weight: 16.24 oz per linear yard
- Durability: 80,000+ double rubs
- Origin: Germany
- WS: Clean with upholstery shampoo or mild dry cleaning solvent. Bleach solutions of up to 10% for cleaning difficult stains.
MODERN FABRIC SAYS
This is GLAM! True silver with the shine and all! Very light construction makes this a perfect choice for drapes, but it's 80,000 rubs durability makes it perfect for upholstery. SO GO SILVER, do drapes and furniture to match. Perfect for any use, from a night club to your den! Upholstery, drapery, pillows maybe even heavy apparel. Made by the Germans! (I don't know who named this fabric, who seen silver rice?)