Knoll Textiles Diva: Coal | Mid Century Upholstery & Pillow Fabric
Total Yards / Measurements:
- Pattern: Diva
- Colorway: Coal
- Content: 45% Acrylic, 55% Polyester
- Width: 55"
- Weight: 22oz per linear yard
- Durability: 50,000+ double rubs
- Stain & Soil Repelant Finish
- Water-based cleaning agents and foam or mild, water-free solvents may be used for cleaning this fabric.
MODERN FABRICS SAYS
DON"T WAIT! Classic tweed in a dark gray with specks of accent white and taupe color. Soft and plyable. Perfect for upholstery. Ohhh Yeah!
In my own words, Knoll and Knoll Textiles is probably the best known and most asked for commercial textile company. Because of Charles and Ray Eames and Knoll’s early design innovations the company has gained a following and name recognition that can’t be matched. Their fabrics are fabulous and worth the investment. They partner with a lot of great designers to introduce new patterns and they keep re-issuing old patterns that are classic and timeless. You can read lots more about Knoll and Knoll textiles on their website: KNOLLTEXTILES.COM