Knoll Textiles Rivington: Palm | Upholstery & Pillow Fabric by Dorothy Cosonas
Backing: Light plastic for extra durability and water protection
Save $57.00 Off Net Price Per Yard!
- Pattern: Rivington
- Colorway: Palm
- Backing: Light plastic for extra durability and water protection
- Content: Wool 38% Cotton 28% Acrylic 28% Polyester 6%
- Origin: Woven in Belgium
- Construction: Nano-tex finish, acrylic backing
- Width: 54"
- Weight: 19oz per linear yard
- Durability: 50,000+ double rubs
To-The-Trade $ Per Yard: $106.50
Modern Fabrics $ Per Yard: $49.00
Over 47% Savings!
ABOUT KNOLL TEXTILES
In my own words, Knoll and Knoll Textiles is probably the best known and most asked for commercial textile company. Because of Charles and Ray Eames and Knoll’s early design innovations the company has gained a following and name recognition that can’t be matched. Their fabrics are fabulous and worth the investment. They partner with a lot of great designers to introduce new patterns and they keep re-issuing old patterns that are classic and timeless. You can read lots more about Knoll and Knoll textiles on their website: KNOLLTEXTILES.COM