Knoll Textiles Suburban: White | Upholstery and Pillow Fabric
Save $52.00 off Net Price!
- Pattern: Suburban
- Colorway: White
- Content: 67% Polyester 33% Cotton
- Origin: Made in Germany
- Construction: Teflon finish
- Width: 54"
- Weight: 18.5 oz per linear yard
- Durability: 50,000 double rubs
- Design: 2 x 4, a New York-based graphic design firm, created the Field Theory Collection, referencing different types of built environments. A small scale jacquard for upholstery use, Suburban is marked by dense repetition of form.
MODERN FABRICS SAYS
A modern small scale jacquard pattern in shades of cream and pale gray. Suburban will add a splash of pattern without being overbearing. Try it for upholstery, pillows, purses, and even heavy draperies.
To-The-Trade $ Per Yard: $88.00
Modern Fabrics $ Per Yard: $36
Over 60% Savings!
In my own words, Knoll and Knoll Textiles is probably the best known and most asked for commercial textile company. Because of Charles and Ray Eames and Knoll’s early design innovations the company has gained a following and name recognition that can’t be matched. Their fabrics are fabulous and worth the investment. They partner with a lot of great designers to introduce new patterns and they keep re-issuing old patterns that are classic and timeless. You can read lots more about Knoll and Knoll textiles on their website: KNOLLTEXTILES.COM