Maharam Arabesque by Alexander Girard: 005 | Upholstery & Pillow Fabric
Total Yards / Measurements:
Save $39.00 Off Net Price Per Yard!
- Pattern: Arabesque
- Colorway: 005 (Ultramarine / Avocado)
- Designer: Alexander Girard, 1954
- Collection: Textiles of the 20th Centry
- Content: 44% Cotton, 28% Solution Dyed Nylon, 28% Wool
- Width: 53"
- Repeat: 2 3/4" V x 1" H
- Environmentally Improved Manufacturing Process: chemical free finishing.
Rapidly Renewable Content: 63% cotton.
Reduced Emissions: Greenguard and Greenguard for Children & Schools certified for indoor air quality.
- Weight: 16.3oz per linear yard
- Durability: 60,000+ double rubs
Alexander Girard designed this textile during his tenure as founding director of the Herman Miller Textile Division (1952 to 1973).
To-The-Trade $ Per Yard: $98.00