Maharam Blumen: Cream | Upholstery & Pillow Fabric by Dagobert Peche
SOLD AS ONE PIECE FOR $89. ENETR "1" INTO YOUR SHOPPING CART.
Save over $44.00 per yard
2 YARDS SOLD AS ONE PIECE FOR $89. ENETR "1" INTO YOUR SHOPPING CART.
- Pattern: Blumen
- Colorway: Cream
- Content: 53% Cotton 47% Rayon
- Designed by Dagobert Peche, 1913
- Collection: Textiles of the 20th Century
- Construction: 13 1/2" V, 13 7/8" H repeat
- Width: 55"
- Weight: 18oz per linear yard
- Durability: 22,500+ double rubs
MODERN FABRICS SAYS
This fabric is from the Maharam "Textiles of the 20th Century" collection, originally designed in 1913 by Dagobert Peche. Bring a piece of history into your house. Use this fabric on upholstery, pillows, bedding and purses.
To-The-Trade $ Per Yard: $90.00
Modern Fabrics $ Per Yard: $45.00
Over 50% Savings!