Maharam Sunniva 2 by Kvadrat: 0772 | by Raf Simons Fabric for Upholstery
ALL GONE + OUT OF STOCK
Maharam Sunniva 2 by Kvadrat: 0772 | by Raf Simons
- Pattern: Sunniva 2 by Kvadrat
- Colorway: 772
- Designed by: Raf Simons & Fanny Aronsen
- Content: 58% New wool, 25% Viscose, 8% Linen, 5% Nylon, 4% Polyester
- Origin: Norway
- Width: 54"
- Reduced Environmental Impact
- Weight: 20oz per linear yard
- Durability: 50,000+ double rubs
Bringing a painterly use of colour to the interior, Sunniva blends colours and surface textures to create a fabric that from a distance appears to be a rich, even tone, but close-to, reveals something more complex. Each colourway in the Sunniva range brings together two tones of wool, woven in a fine, flat, tweed-like pattern, and which is given a glossy top note by the addition of a small quantity of polyamide.
MODERN FABRICS SAYS
Raf Simons, I guess this guy is kind of a big deal since many of you ask for him by name. This is a classic Kvadrat wool, woven in Norway. The color is nice dark blue with random white specks. Simple but beautiful.