Spinneybeck Leather Alaska: Grey | Pearlized Upholstery Pillow Leather Fabric
Total Quantity / Square Footage:
OUT OF STOCK
IMPORTANT: Hides will not be cut, you can ONLY buy a full hide.
- Style: Alaska
- Colorway: Gray
- Content: Full grain
- Texture: smooth, tight grain
- Finish: Pearlized finish | chrome tannage | breathable protective finish
- Origin: Italy
- Size: Avg. 50 - 55 sq. ft. (SOLD BY THE HIDE)
- Greenguard Certified
- Thickness: .9 - 1.0mm (2.5 oz)
- Durability: Upholstery, Automotive, aviation, contract, marine, and residential.
Alaska is a very unique full grain leather. The special retannage Alaska receives, completes the enrichment of the leather, providing a smooth, tight grain and suppleness of hand. Alaska features a final finish application containing finely milled mother-of-pearl, giving it a deep, rich luminescent finish not found in other pearlized leathers.
MODERN FABRICS SAYS:
Beautiful gray color with a hint of blue with a glam pearlized finish. Fairly thin and very soft. Perfect for upholstery, bags, and belts.
Over 50% Savings!