Spinneybeck Leather Andes 6001 : Inca
Total Yards / Measurements:
1 full hide in stock, aprox. 55sf
One hide is equivalent to approx. 2-1/2 yards of fabric.
To purchase 1 hide enter "1" into your shopping cart.
To purchase 2 hides enter "2" into your shopping cart,
and so on.
IMPORTANT: Hides will not be cut, you can ONLY buy a full hide of your size choice.
Please contact us if you have any questions about ordering leather.
This hide sells for $220 per hide (not per yard), sorry but our shopping cart can't be configured to square feet.
IMPORTANT: Hides will not be cut, you can ONLY buy a full hide of your size choice. Please scroll down to read detailed directions about ordering leather.
- Style: Andes
- Colorway: Inca
- Content: Enhanced full grain
- Texture: Slightly pronounced grain texture
- Finish: Medium finish; Chrome tannage; Breathable protective finish
- Origin: Italy
- Size: Avg. 50 - 60 sq. ft. (SOLD BY THE HIDE)
- Greenguard Certified
- Thickness: 1 - 1.1mm (2.75 oz)
- Durability: Upholstery, Automotive, aviation, contract, marine, and residential.
Andes is a lightly enhanced aniline leather. The light enhancement process refines the surface of the leather without penetrating the dermis of the hide. The combination of the lightweight material, subtle surface enhancement and special ironing process creates the suppleness and smoothness of Andes.
MODERN FABRICS SAYS
Traditional leather grain in a beautiful soft taupe-gray color. Perfect for upholstery and purses.
Over 50% Savings!