Ultrafabrics Eco Tech: Coal | Vinyl Upholstery Fabric
Total Yards / Measurements:
- Pattern: Eco Tech
- Colorway: Coal (Soft Vinyl)
- Content: 100% Polyurethane Surface 82% Rayon, 18% Polyester
- Greenguard Gold Certified, No toxic By-products
- Width: 54"
- Weight: 9.7oz per linear yard
- Durability: 100,000+ double rubs
MODERN FABRICS SAYS
This vinyl looks and feels a lot like Knoll Whip. Dull, eggshell finish, with tiny pebble like texture. Great durability, Coal is a medium gray (not black which is what I think of as coal, but maybe someone from NYC picked that color name). Perfect for upholstery, wall panels or purses. Soft to the touch.