Maharam Letters: Taupe | Upholstery & Pillow Fabric by Gunnar Aagaard Andersen
Total Yards / Measurements:
OUT OF STOCK
Save $48.00 Off Net Price Per Yard!
Maharam Letters: Taupe
- Pattern: Letters
- Colorway: Taupe
- Designer: Gunnar Aagaard Andersen, 1955
- Collection: Textiles of the 20th Century
- Content: 80% Wool, 20% Nylon
- Width: 55"
- Repeat: 33.25"V x 13.75"H
- Direction: Railraded
- Weight: 15oz per linear yard
- Durability: 50,000+ double rubs
MODERN FABRICS SAYS
Part of the “Textiles of the 20th Century” this pattern is a classic all around. Designed by Gunnar Aagaard Andersen in 1955, it seems hard to believe that his design stood the test of time for this long. The texture is like a thick towel, or maybe a soft carpet. The colors are black and very light taupe-gray (not brown). You will find this fabric in many magazines. If you are thinking of ordering a sample, don’t bother, this fabric will be gone before you get your sample.
To-The-Trade $ Per Yard: $120.00
Over 40% Savings!