Maharam Remix: 233 | Mid Century Danish Wool Upholstery Fabric
Total Yards / Measurements:
Save $22.00 Off Net Price Per Yard!
- Pattern: Remix by Kvadra
- Content: 90% Wool, 10% Nylon
- Origin: United Kingdom
- Width: 54"
- Maintenance: Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Reduced Environmental Impact
- Weight: 15oz per linear yard
- Durability: 100,000+ double rubs
- Sustainability: Rapidly Renewable Content - 90% wool. Reduced Emissions - Greenguard and Greenguard for Children & Schools certified for indoor air quality. Environmentally Improved Manufacturing Process - chemical free finishing, heavy metal free dyes
MODERN FABRICS SAYS
This is a classic Kravet wool, super durable (100,000+ double rubs) and not scratchy. The color is very neutral making it perfect for upholstery of classic pieces. I think this fabric would look especially nice on furniture with exposed wood, or furniture with nice curves where the fabric can help bring out the beauty of the piece. Try this selection for upholstery, purses maybe even pillows. Colorway 233 is gray with a hint of taupe/brown. You can't beat this price!
To-The-Trade $ Per Yard: $44.00