Perennials Jake Stripe: Chocolate by John Hutton | Outdoor Upholstery Pillow Fabric & Pillow Fabric
Total Yards / Measurements:
Perennials Jake Stripe: Chocolate by John Hutton
- Pattern: Jake Stripe
- Colorway: Chocolate INDOOR / OUTDOOR
- Designer: John Hutton
- Also sold under Serena + Lily Pinstripe Chocolate
- Content: 100% Solution-Dyed Acrylic
- Finish: Soil Resistant Finish, resistant to fading as well as soil, mildew, and UV rays.
- Width: 54"
- Fabric direction: Up the bolt
- Repeat: .38" horizontal repeat
- Weight: 8 oz/sq yd
- Durability: 30,000 Double Rubs Upholstery Grade
- Cleaning: Watch this super fun video, you will be SOLD on this fabric!
Versatile, small scale stripe that is appropriate for many environments. Perennials’ technically superior fabrics are fade resistant, mildew- and mold-resistant, bleach cleanable and easily maintained. Be confident when you select fabrics identified by the Perennials Fiber Mark that you will receive a product that lives up to our name: enduring, constant and fun.
MODERN FABRICS SAYS
First, watch the video on care and cleaning of Perennials Fabrics, and you will be ready to buy this! So fun and so amazing.
Classic pinstripe in white and dark chocolate. This fabric can have a beach, seaside, relaxed look OR look saphisticated in the right environment. Perfect for outdoor or indoor upholstery, cushions, pillows, purses, and drapes. Enjoy!
|Color||White, Brown, Blue|